Monday, November 30, 2009

Give Thanks

Give Thanks With a Greatful Heart
Give Thanks to the Holy One
Give Thanks Because He's Given
Jesus Christ, His Son
-song I remember from Church (don't know who wrote it)

This post is a little late considering Thanksgiving was 4 days ago. So here are a few things that we, Sam and Jeanna, are thankful for (with a few pictures to update you as well as illustrate).
1. Our good health.
2. Our faith in Jesus Christ.
3. Our wonderful family members both near and far and all the support they give us. (Ok, I had to get those out of the way.)
4. Daniel


5. Baby Broussard (15 weeks)

6. That Daniel is finally eating and loving it (most of the time)! This is him at Thanksgiving Dinner and enjoying is favorite treat, "AH KEY"!


7. That Daniel loves to read! I hope this is just a prelude of things to come! He loves his Dr. Seuss!

8. For the library. They have storytime every week and Daniel and I both love going. We have made lots of good friends there and Daniel is learning how to get along with other kids. Recently they had a "Where the Wild Things Are" program and here is Daniel posing with the animals. He loves the Giraffe the most and hugs him every time we go to the library!



I am sure I could keep on going because I am thankful for so many things, but i have run out of illustrative pictures so I am going to leave it at 8 for now! Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

  1. AHHHH I love that kid! Those pics are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A spirit of thanksgiving makes for a content heart.

    ReplyDelete