So I have finally given in and decided I should start a blog. I never saw any point in in before. I am an avid scrapbooker and memory-keeper, so why should I go through all the work of keeping memories on a computer when i can never actually hold them and pass them down to my great-grandchildren? But then I found out there is a website that allows you to print out your blogs in a book so you can keep them forever! Now there is a point! (The website is blurb.com for all you curious people out there.)
Learning how to "blog" does take some talent. There are so many different backgrounds and features you can use to "accessorize" your blog. I am envious of my friend's' cute blogs so am working hard to keep up with theirs. Also, when you have a child, it is a challenge to find the time to do anything extra. As I sit here and type, I can hear Daniel, not sleeping, making shrieking noises to try to lure me to his room so he can get one more book read to him before he actually falls asleep. So I guess I can figure this out another time and hopefully my blog will be as cute as yours!
Yay!
ReplyDeleteBlogs are scrapbooks of the future ;)
And thanks for the blurb website. I was just thinking how it's almost the end of the year and I need to figure out how to transfer my blog to a book. I was going to use snapfish, but this way will be 1,000 times easier!
Yeah, Jessica is right. Blogs are going to make scrap-booking obsolete (well not really). These are more practical as you can share your memories with everyone and not just when they visit your house and you remember to show them the scrap book but then they say oh it's getting late and we need to get home so the scrap book sits on the table all lonely. okay, enough blabbing. cya
ReplyDelete