Wow! I can't believe it has already been a month since Simon was born. It is amazing how quickly they grow and change. I am definitely appreciating Simon's tiny baby days more than i thought! With Daniel, i was stuck on the couch nursing all day and watching TV. I didn't know what to do with myself. Now, i never get to sit and i have learned to nurse while walking around the house and in every position possible! Daniel is doing so well with his little brother. He still doesn't want to hold him, but he loves to kiss him, hug him (lay on him), and play with his fingers and toes. He comes up to Simon, rubs his head and tells me "little tiny". Daniel is getting good at sharing Mommy and taking turns. So far, so good!
Stats: 9lbs 12oz (50%)
21 inches (25-50%)
I guess i will have another big boy since Simon gained 3lbs since birth!
No comments:
Post a Comment