Let me start by saying that I love my husband so much and am very appreciative for everything he does to help me around the house....
This morning, Sam got up early with the boys so I could catch up on my sleep (so sweet!). I awoke to the sound of dishes clanking in the kitchen and my first thought was "OH NO!". I ran to the kitchen just in time to see Sam close the door and push "start". "Stop!" I yelled. "Those were clean!" Sam immediately jerked open the dishwasher just before everything got wet. The only reason this is comical (or not) is because this is the second time this has happened in 3 days! This time, it was my fault. I partially emptied the dishwasher last night just so we could eat dinner on those clean dishes. Then was too tired to finish. Sam saw the full dishwasher this morning and filled it up! I don't blame him, but come on! They were all clean! The first time, two days ago, I stopped unloading the dishwasher because Simon was crying and asked him to finish. He didn't here the "un" part of unload and filled up the top with dirty dishes and ran the machine. So as a result I am sure there are a few plates in that dishwasher that have been cleaned 3 times in a row, but never got dirty. Oh well. Thanks for your help honey!
I think we need one of those magnets that say clean/dirty.
haha...more like a flashing sign that says clean or dirty!
ReplyDelete